- Format: 28 x 41 cm
- Quantity: Minimum order 10 sheets
- Number of colours: Full colour
- Colour tones: CMYK
- Production time: Within two business days
- Data Requirements
- For the digital printing of transfers, we need TIFF or PSD files in a high original resolution of 300 dpi and over.
- JPG or GIF images are only usable as previews.
- Materials containing white must have a colour background.
- Please provide a preview for each ordered item.
The material must be prepared so that it is delivered with a bleed increased by at least 0.25 mm.
The next sheet will be white, covering 100% of the motif. The CMYK will be extended by 0.25 mm and beneath it will be the white sheet covering the motif. The graphic under the colour T-shirt must be white and cut out according to the motif (for graphics that do not cover the whole surface).
For digital transfers it is important that the material is delivered in CMYK.
RGB cannot be printed to retain true colours!
Today there are textiles on the market that have been chemically treated, usually lubricants remaining from the production process or insecticides and pesticides to prevent damage from moths.
Transfers either do not stick well to such textiles, or production is difficult.
The situation is similar with siliconized textiles
Engelbert Strauss textiles present the greatest difficulties.
Their work clothing is treated with a chemical agent that prevents the transfer from sticking properly.
Embroidery is the safest solution for these textiles.
- Complaint info
- Have you tried variety of settings? Sometimes it solves the issue.
- Contact our experts. They have valuable tips.
- Please state the number of the order in question.
- Let us know what happened.
- Send us an e-mail with a photo of the problem.
- Mail us back the faulty transfers.
- Based on all information we will try to reach mutual agreement.